Create Great Loops!
Gear up for loop action! The BOSS RC-3 Loop Station pedal gives you three hours of stereo looping. It's the perfect practice and performance tool for the adventurous guitarist. You can save your loops in 99 memory locations, so you can instantly recall your creations. And you'll appreciate the RC-3 pedal's true stereo I/O, so you can incorporate stereo instruments and devices (there's a 1/8" MP3 player input!). There are even built-in drum patterns to help guide your way to perfect looping. Connect this amazing pedal to your computer via USB 2.0 and save all the looping magic you create on the RC-3 externally.
BOSS RC-3 Loop Station Pedal at a Glance:
- Up to three hours of recording time (in stereo)
- 99 memory presets and handy USB connection
- Built-in drum patterns, for perfect timing
Up to three hours of recording time (in stereo)
When inspiration strikes, you can count on BOSS's RC-3 Loop Station to help you capture cool ideas. You can also generate substantialy looped material for studio or stage use. And, you're not restricted to instruments only; this pedal includes a very handy 1/8" input, so you can connect your MP3 player or other device and work with other sources. You'll love how much great stuff you can cram into the small, pedalboard-friendly RC-3!
99 memory presets and handy USB connection
BOSS made the RC-3 with performance in mind. You can assign loops to up to 99 memory presets and recall those loops with ease. And, thanks to its onboard USB 2.0 connection, you can even hook up the RC-3 to your computer and save your handiwork externally!
Built-in drum patterns, for perfect timing
Get perfect timing for your loops, right inside the RC-3! BOSS built incredibly convenient drum patterns right in, so you can get your timing down perfectly as you create killer loops. Now, you don't have to fly blind when you're making sonic magic!
BOSS RC-3 Loop Station Pedal Features:
- True stereo loop pedal with outstanding recording time, plenty of presets, and built-in drum sounds
- 3 hours of stereo recording time lets you tap your creativity
- 99 onboard memory presets for storing loops (very stage friendly)
- 1/4" A and B input jacks, 1/8" mini auxiliary input jack
- USB 2.0 port lets you import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums (perfect for practice)
- Runs on batteries or optional DC power supply