DAddario Short Scale Flat Wound Chrome Bass Strings ECB81S
ECB81S, a short scale version of D'Addario's best-selling Flatwound bass strings, are known for their warm, mellow tone and smooth polished feel. Chromes deliver a deep, rich low bottom end which makes them the flat wound choice of Jazz, R&B and Pop musicians. These strings are designed for short scale basses (30”+) and have a taper at 32”.
- Short scale version D'Addario's best selling flatwound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- These strings are designed for short scale basses (30”+) and have a taper at 32”
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D'Addario XL Chromes are the industry standard in flatwound guitar strings. They deliver a round, full low end without losing punch, making them ideal for jazz players of all types. Wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, then polished to unparalleled smoothness, it's no wonder that XL Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.