This is a good used 2017 Fender Road Worn 50s Telecaster
This New Tele Looks and Feels Like a Real Road Warrior!
The Fender Road Worn '50s Tele solidbody electric guitar puts the looks and feel of a well-used vintage Telecaster in your hands - without the vintage price tag! Looking at the Road Worn '50s Tele, you'd swear it was a classic instrument with some serious road miles on it, but this one's brand-new! Though it looks vintage, this guitar's two Tex Mex single-coil pickups provide increased output for playing a range of styles. This axe features a real nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its distressed alder body, while its maple neck and jumbo frets make the Road Worn '50s Tele a joy to play!
Fender Road Worn '50s Tele Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Brand new guitar, broken-in feel
- Ready for action
Brand new guitar, broken-in feel
The '50s Tele: the first Fender workhorse and the original road-warrior guitar. Fender's long road begins with the Telecaster, a guitar that amazingly looked even cooler and handled even better the more players heaped wear-and-tear on it-great when brand-new but positively phenomenal with a few thousand miles on it! Fender's new maple-fretboard Road Worn '50s Tele delivers that aged look and feel - built to look, sound and feel like it has survived half a century.
Ready for action
The Road Worn '50s Tele was designed with 1950s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish, then supercharged with Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets so it can hold the stage alongside anybody. Whether you're chicken pickin', jazzing it up, or rocking out, this guitar will keep up - and your crowd (and possibly even your band) will think you've been taking this axe on the road with you for years.
Fender Road Worn '50s Tele Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: 2-color sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" radius
- No. of frets: 21 6105 frets
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style 3-saddle, strings-thru-body Tele bridge
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Pickups: Tex Mex Tele single-coil neck and bridge pickups
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade
- Pickup controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, nickel-plated steel, gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Deluxe gig bag included