This is a good used Guild OM 120 Acoustic
great condition has a pickup installed
comes with case
A Versatile Midsize with 1960s Appeal
The midsized Guild OM-120 Orchestra has a bold tone that suits a wide range of music styles. This acoustic's comfortable all-mahogany body has a sweet, mellow, and complex tone with just the right amount of bite to cut through a mix. The OM-120 belongs to Guild's popular Westerly series of vintage-inspired acoustics. These pay tribute to Guild's golden-era flat tops with some exciting vintage specs, such as a classic Guild C-shaped neck and 1960s period-correct appointments.
Guild OM-120 Westerly Acoustic Guitar at a Glance:
- Midsized Orchestra body delivers a great acoustic experience
- Vintage appointments pay tribute to Guild's legacy
- Engineered for a comfortable playing experience
Midsized Orchestra body delivers a great acoustic experience
This non-cutaway Orchestra is a comfortable size to suit a wide range of guitar players. Its balanced tone is more forward and powerful than M-series Guild Concert acoustics yet is sensitive enough for fingerpicking and delicate strumming. The OM-120 body is made entirely of mahogany for rich upper harmonics and a sweet, mellow tone throughout.
Vintage appointments pay tribute to Guild's legacy
A bone nut, a vintage-correct red tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild's iconic 1960s Chesterfield headstock emblem make the OM-120 a true beauty for the stage and your guitar room. If you need your guitar to make a statement onstage, the Guild Westerly is the way to go.
Engineered for a comfortable playing experience
The OM-120's clean playability will help channel all your creative ideas into beautiful music. Seasoned players will notice right away the OM-120's slinky string action all along the 25.5"-scale-length C-shaped neck. The 1-3/4" nut width spaces out strings suitably for strumming, flatpicking, or fingerstyling, with a good amount of real estate between all strings that neither feels cramped nor causes you to reach uncomfortably.
Guild OM-120 Westerly Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Versatile Orchestra body suits a wide range of music styles and players
- Mahogany top, back, and sides have a warm tone with complex harmonics
- Vintage-profiled C-shaped neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- Vintage-correct tortoiseshell pickguard and 1960s headstock inlay
- Bone nut enhances sustain
- 1-3/4" nut width suits strummers to fingerstylists
- 25.5" scale length has a slinky-smooth action