this is a used JHS Little black buffer pedal
in great shape
Is your guitar signal weak? Does it suffer from lackluster high end and flaccid bass? Do your pickups behave erratically? If your signal chain includes only true-bypass pedals and lots of cable, you probably have a capacitance problem.
Plug your guitar straight into the JHS Little Black Buffer pedal, then out into your pedal chain. Because the Little Black Buffer provides the ideal input impedance for your rig, you'll immediately notice your guitar sound is revitalized with full, natural tone that sounds like you're plugged straight into your amp - no matter how many pedals you use. The JHS Little Black Buffer pedal: it's a small price to pay for tonal perfection.
JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machines
When you plug your guitar into a JHS pedal like the Little Black Buffer, you're tapping into care and passion that few manufacturers put into their products. Each JHS pedal is handbuilt and tested by the JHS team in Kansas City, Missouri. Because they design their pedals for specific musical purposes, we're sure there's a JHS pedal that's perfect for any player's rig.
JHS Little Black Buffer Guitar Pedal Features at a Glance:
- The cure for weak guitar sound caused by using too many pedals
- Remedies capacitance problems by providing the ideal input impedance for your rig
- Delivers robust, natural tone that sounds like you're plugged straight into your amp
- Plug your guitar straight into the input, then out into your pedal chain
- Sounds great no matter how many pedals you use
- Ultra-compact form factor takes up very little space on your pedalboard
- Works great on bass, too
- Requires standard 9V DC negative power