Massive Sound From a Portable Speaker
Armed with a 15" low-frequency driver, Mackie's redesigned Thump15A features a Class D amplifier with their proprietary Dynamic Bass Response for a chest-thumping low end that's ideal for DJs and electronic musicians. The built-in two-channel mixer's Vita preamps are loaded with Wide-Z technology, effortlessly handling mic, instrument, and line-level signals. The Thump15A is a breeze to use, thanks to four application-specific speaker modes that tailor it to your situation. Additionally, the Thump15A's portable design makes for easy setup and tear down. Complete with a durable road-ready enclosure and robust system protection, The Mackie Thump15A is primed to handle any gig.
Class-D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response provides chest-thumping power
The Thump15A pumps out a massive amount of sound for its size. Its high-output woofer generates ample quantities of throbbing bass, and its 1.4" titanium dome driver ensures even, wide dispersion. Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification with Mackie's proprietary Dynamic Bass Response pushes plenty of power to the high-frequency compression driver and high-output woofer. And you don't need to worry about damaging your speaker, thanks to the Thump15A's next-generation system protection and thermal limiting.
Built-in two-channel mixer offers the ultimate flexibility
Connecting your gear to the Thump15A is a piece of cake — its built-in two-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology, so they accommodate microphone, line-level, and instrument signals. An XLR thru output makes for effortless wired connection to other Thump speakers, while flexible mounting options allow tripod- and pole-mounting, as well as stage monitor use.
Advanced features for total system optimization
The Thump15A divides high and low frequencies using a precision two-way crossover, while also time aligning the signals so that your audience hears low and high frequencies in sync. And you'll always sound your best, thanks to application-specific speaker modes that optimize your system for your situation. At Sweetwater, we've found that the Thump15A makes your kick drum thump and your hi-hats sizzle, regardless of your application.
Portable design for easy setup and transport
Weighing in at 40 pounds, the Thump15A is compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport. The Thump15A's small and portable size will ensure that you won't need a road crew to mount it on a pole or pack it into your car. By the way, the Thump15A is housed in a super-tough road-ready enclosure, so don't think that its light weight makes it fragile!
Mackie Thump15A Features:
- 1,300 watts of high-output power in a portable package
- Class D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response yields chest-thumping low end that's ideal for DJs and electronic musicians
- 15" low-frequency driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument, and line-level signals
- XLR thru output for wired connection to other Thump speakers
- Integrated precision crossover and transducer time-alignment deliver outstanding sound quality
- 4 application-specific speaker modes ensure outstanding sound quality in every situation
- Robust system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Flexible mounting options allow tripod-mounting, pole-mounting, and stage monitor use
- Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport
- Housed in a tough, road-ready enclosure